Key Features And Benefits
- Helps ease stress and anxiety; supports a healthy stress response*
- Supports adrenal health; helps sustain already healthy cortisol levels*
- Promotes vitality; helps sustain healthy levels of testosterone*
- Boost's energy, stamina and endurance, promotes a restful sleep*
- Zinc (Mono-Methionine Chelate) and holy basil for added immune support*
- Easy to swallow vegetable cellulose capsules for maximum absorption.
Ashwagandha - Add Health To Your Life Naturally!
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) also known as Indian Ginseng or winter cherry is a renowned herb that has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. Withanolides (Includes Alkaloids, Steroidal Lactones, And Flavonoids) the active constituents of ashwagandha are known to be responsible for its numerous health benefits.
- Helps ease stress & anxiety: Stress can be either emotional, psychological or physical. Whatever be the cause of stress, It certainly involves the release of cortisol (Stress Hormone) by the adrenal glands in response to stress. Ashwagandha is considered an 'Adaptogen' meaning it promotes balance and helps the body adapt to stressful conditions. Ashwagandha has been shown to provide a sense of calm and promote healthy levels of cortisol that is released in response to stress. Ashwagandha thus supports adrenal health and healthy cortisol level, promotes a healthy stress response and helps ease stress and anxiety.*
- Men & Women's Health: Maintaining healthy levels of testosterone is vital to the health of men. Withanolides found in ashwagandha are known to help boost a healthy stress response, support normal levels of testosterone and promote vitality and fertility in men. The benefits of ashwagandha on stress reduction are closely related to its support for women's reproductive health. The ability of ashwagandha to support the adrenals (the body produces cortisol from the same source that is used to make reproductive hormones) and healthy cortisol output, naturally allows the body to focus and support reproductive health in women. By strengthening the adrenals and supporting healthy hormonal levels, ashwagandha is known to support menstrual/ menopausal health and boost libido and fertility in women. *
- Promotes a restful sleep: • Cortisol naturally follows a daily rhythm, with levels increasing in the morning to help mobilize the body's daily energy requirements and decreases in the evening to allow the body to perform restorative processes. By nourishing the adrenal glands and supporting healthy cortisol levels, ashwagandha helps ease occasional stress and anxiety and lets you stay in balance by keeping you calm and relaxed. It facilitates the body to reserve and sustain vital energy throughout the day and promotes a sound and restful sleep at night.*
- Boosts immune health, energy, stamina and endurance: Ashwagandha with its potent antioxidant properties also helps protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals. It has excellent immune boosting effects on the immune system. Ashwagandha has also been shown to significantly impact performance while increasing energy levels and is helpful for people feeling exhausted, drained or fatigued.*
- May support healthy muscle mass and strength: One of the benefits of ashwagandha is its unique ability to boost strength and energy and support the body's overall ability to exercise and work. Ashwagandha is known to support healthy muscle strength, support comfortable joint movement and aid recovery from exercise. It has also been shown to support normal lean body weight and fat-to-muscle ratio. As s rejuvenative, ashwagandha is useful for anyone who would benefit from a nourishing and natural source of energy.*
Bolster your immune health with zinc
Zinc is a powerful antioxidant, is critical for the development and function of immune cells. It helps ease oxidative stress and keeps your immune system healthy year round. Zinc is also involved in many cellular functions and is necessary for the activity of numerous enzymes that aid metabolism, digestion, nerve function and much more. Daily intake of zinc with ashwagandha can help boost immune health and promote overall health and wellness.
Why Choose Our Ashwagandha - Zinc?
- Our formula features ashwagandha powder and root extract (standardized to 2.5% withanolides) that offers the full spectrum benefits of ashwagandha on immune health.*
- Zinc as mono methionine chelate offers superior absorption, retention and immune health benefits when compared to other forms of zinc.*
- The addition of holy basil, helps boost the body's resilience in dealing with stressors and promotes overall health.
- Absorption of nutrients is further enhanced with the addition of black pepper extract.*
- From the farms to your family, we are in charge of processing, formulating and packaging, so that you receive the best quality nutritional supplements.
Quality You Can Trust
At Sandhu Herbals, our cutting edge 'quality assurance program' exceeds both industry and regulatory standards, demonstrating our commitment to dietary supplement quality and compliance with US GMP requirements. All of our products are encapsulated, bottled and tested in the USA at our own state of the art, NSF certified, CGMP compliant. Manufacturing facility located in California.