Highly processed foods in American diet, modern lifestyle accompanied with obsession with cleanliness, and reduced physical activity have resulted in diminishing microbiome diversity and leading to increased instances of gastrointestinal complaints, obesity, and allergies.
Spore probiotics are Bacillus species of spore-forming bacteria which are naturally present in our gut. These bacteria are known to be beneficial for our Immune, Digestive and Metabolic health.
DNA-verified Bacillus strains present in Spore Probiotic:
1. Support digestion and assimilation of food and nutrients,
2. Support gastrointestinal defense against invading harmful bacteria,
3. Cause metabolism change to boost weight and fat loss,
4. Support body's healthy immune response, and
5. Are antibiotic resistant for use during antibiotic treatment.