Key Features And Benefits
- Essential nutrients to promote eye health *
- Helps protect the eyes from oxidative stress *
- Supports eye functions vital for healthy vision *
- Premium blend of herbs including Vitamin A and E.
- Easy to swallow vegetable capsules for maximum absorption.
Herbs and Nutrients for Eye Health
The eyes are the mirror of the soul. Our hectic schedules and increased screen time leave us with no time for the eyes to rest adequately. Diet loaded with highly processed food may again lack the essential nutrients required for supporting healthy vision. Providing the right nutritional support an help optimize eye health. Our 'Eye Formula' features a premium blend of herbs and nutrients (Vitamin A, E, Triphala, Shatavari, Licorice, Bhringraj, Punarnava, Bacopa, Bilberry, Lutein, Astaxanthin) known to promote eye health. Vitamins A and E are required for normal, healthy function and play a crucial role in maintaining normal vision. Studies indicate that Vitamin E; delays progression of age related macular damage and helps preserve vision. Ayurvedic herbs Triphala, Shatavari and Punarnava are nourishing and known to revitalize tired eyes. Carotenoids, lutein and astaxanthin protect ocular cells from cellular damage and help maintain the natural structure of the eyes for healthy vision. Loaded with antioxidants, Bilberry is known to nurture light sensitive cells essential for night vision and helps optimize blood flow to the eyes.*
Why Choose Eye Formula?
- Premium blend of herbs and nutrients that support optimal eye health, formulated in easy to swallow vegetable capsules for maximum absorption.
- Our formulation features ingredients grown with traditional agricultural wisdom, without the use of chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers.
- From the farms to your family, we are in charge of processing, formulating and packaging, so that you receive the best quality supplements.
Quality You Can Trust
At Sandhu Herbals. our cutting edge 'quality assurance program' exceeds both industry and regulatory standards, demonstrating our commitment to dietary supplement quality and compliance with US GMP requirements. all of our products are made in the USA at our own state of the art, NSF certified, cGMP compliant manufacturing facility located in California.