Key Features And Benefits
- Helps sustain healthy glycemic levels already within the normal range. *
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range. *
- Promotes metabolic health and healthy weight management. *
- Premium blend of salacia oblonga (20:1) concentrate.
- Easy to swallow vegetable capsules for maximum absorption.
Get To Know Salacia Oblonga!
Your blood glucose level is controlled largely by the amount and rate of glucose absorption from your small intestine, the amount of glucose secreted from your liver and the rate and efficiency of glucose uptake into your tissues. Salacia oblonga a herb native to the indian subcontinent, has been traditionally used by ayurvedic practitioners to support glycemic health. Studies indicate that salacia oblonga contains major bioactive compounds (salacinol & kotalanol 9) known to help sustain healthy glycemic levels. Studies also indicate that extracts of the herb bind to intestinal enzymes that break down carbohydrates in the body. The binding of enzymes to the herbal extract, rather than to a carbohydrate, makes it difficult for the body to break down carbs and therefore helps sustain healthy glycemic levels already in the normal range. Salacia oblonga is also known to support heart healthy cholesterol levels and promote healthy weight managements.*
Why Choose Our 'Salacia Oblonga' Vegetarian Capsules?
- Premium blend of salacia oblonga (20:1) concentrate (stem & root) extract, formulated in easy to swallow vegetable capsules for maximum absorption.
- Our formulation features ingredients grown with traditional agricultural wisdom, without the use of chemicals, pesticides, or fertilizers.
- From the farms to your family, we are in charge of processing, formulating and packaging, so that you receive the best quality supplements.
Quality You Can Trust
At Sandhu Herbals, our cutting edge 'quality assurance program' exceeds both industry and regulatory standards, demonstrating our commitment to dietary supplement quality and compliance with US GMP requirements. All of our products are encapsulated, bottled and tested in the USA at our own state of the art, NSF certified, cGMP compliant manufacturing facility located in California.