Key Features And Benefits
- Promotes digestive health and helps boost immune health.*
- Advanced 4 strain formula; helps restore healthy gut flora. *
- 100% raw live spore probiotics; 10 billion cfu per serving.
- Stomach acid resistant, guaranteed shelf stable, no need for refrigeration.
The Need For Probiotic
The gut microbiome is complex and could be considered as a microscopic ecosystem residing in the digestive tract. Of the thousands of species of gut microbes that live in your gut, some are healthy for your body, while others are not. Poor diet, exposure to toxins and pathogens can all cause an imbalance in intestinal flora (gut microbiome) which favour's invasion and growth of pathogens at the expense of 'good' bacteria that promote health within the digestive tract. It is therefore important to improve gut health by feeding good bacteria in your digestive tract. Probiotics are 'good' bacteria that deliver health benefits to their host. They help support healthy body systems and at the right levels, aid digestion and improve nutrient absorption. The majority of the immune system resides in the gut and the benefits of probiotics go beyond just gut health. A healthy digestive system has been linked to improvements in mental health and immune response. Aside from strengthening immunity, a balanced microbiome has other far reaching effects on overall health and may influence factors such as body weight, mood, dental and skin health. Probiotics are also known to aid protein absorption and help the body recover after a workout.*
What Makes Our Spore Probiotic Different?
- Formulated in easy to swallow vegetable capsules for maximum assimilation and absorption, our advanced '4' strain forumla (bacillus clausii, bacillus subtilis, bacillus coagulans, bacillus mesentericus) of bacillus spore probiotics, help replensih the number of 'desirable' microorganisms that compete with pathogenic microbes and naturally restores your digestive balance and healthy gut flora.
- Spore probiotics contribute to a change in the intestinal environment, to support all of the intestinal flora and provide maximum digestive health benefits. They promote the production of short chain fatty acids that feed the intestinal mucosa. The production of plenty of lactic acid, lowers the ph , which in turn reduces ammonia production and absorption in the intestine and facilitates its elimination.
- Spore probiotics are also resistant to heat and gastric acid. Delivery of a high concentration of probiotics in the form of spores, allows almost 100% to survive through the stomach and germinate stem cells that colonize the small intestine. It is this ability, to germinate throughout the intestinal tract, that makes them stand out from a number of other probiotics.
Quality You Can Trust
At Sandhu Herbals, our cutting edge 'quality assurance program' exceeds both industry and regulatory standards, demonstrating our commitment to dietary supplement quality and compliance with US GMP requirements. All of our products are encapsulated, bottled and tested in the USA at our own state of the art, NSF certified, cGMP compliant manufacturing facility located in California.