KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bolsters immune health and helps ease oxidative stress. *
- Supports metabolism, digestion and nerve function. *
- Promotes cognitive health, aging and ; longevity. *
- Formulated using zinc - mono methionine chelate that is well-absorbed by the body.
- Superior antioxidant and immune health benefits when compared to other forms of zinc *
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ZINC
Zinc is considered an essential nutrient, meaning that the body cannot produce or store it and therefore you must obtain it through food or supplements. zinc plays many vital roles in the body. as a powerful antioxidant, zinc is critical for the development and function of immune cells. daily intake of zinc, helps ease oxidative stress and keeps your immune system healthy, year round. evidence also suggests that zinc, as a supplement, may help shorted the duration of the common cold. Zinc is also involved in many cellular functions and is necessary for the activity of numerous enzymes that aid metabolism, digestion, nerve function and much more. zinc also supports energy levels, promotes cognitive health, aging and longevity.
What Is Unique About Our Zinc Supplement?
- Our high potency zinc for immune health support is formulated as zinc mono methionine chelate, a 1:1 complex of zinc and methionine, an amino acid that is well absorbed by the body.*
- chelated zinc offers superior absorption, antioxidant and immune health benefits when compared to other forms of zinc.*
- at Sandhu herbals, we believe you deserve 100% transparency in everything you consume. We personally test ingredients in a search for the most potent, pure and high quality to include in all of our products. The result is that you get to taste the best quality nutritional supplements.
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
At Sandhu Herbals, our cutting edge 'quality assurance program' exceeds both industry and regulatory standards, demonstrating our commitment to dietary supplement quality and compliance with US GMP requirements. All of our products are encapsulated, bottled and tested in the USA at our own state of the art, NSF certified, cGMP compliant manufacturing facility located in California.